Capital Investment Fund Loan Application
See information below on loan terms, eligibility, and rate options. If you are eligible for a loan, download the form below and fill out the information. When the form is complete, email to [email protected]. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Unsecured credit with no collateral or project approval requirement.
- Interest-only quarterly repayment with principal due at maturity.
- Up to 10-year terms.
- Pre-approval for up to 12 months, with draw down when you need it.
- $100,000 minimum. Loan maximum is based on a number of financial factors.
- No prepayment or early principal payment penalty.
- Loan fee of 1% of principal due at origination and upon renewal.
- Rural community / economic development corporations, CDFIs serving rural and/or Native communities, housing commissions, and other nonprofit organizations engaged in community and economic development in rural places.
- Serving rural communities under 50,000 people.
- Meet minimum financial and impact rating for pre-approval (ask for details).
Rate Options (subject to change, effective as of 1/1/2023)
- Variable rate: 3.90% (adjusts annually on January 1)
- Fixed rate for 5 years: 4.1%
- Fixed rate for 10 years: 4.25%